Blog

Many leaks are not visible, meaning they can fly under the radar without showing any signs, such as wet spots.  They occur inside the walls and unless an abnormally large water bill is noticed, these types of leaks can go on for a while and cause major damage.  As for visible leaks, a water leak…

Read more

When a wet spot is noticed on the ceiling, the first thought that crosses a person’s mind is usually that the roof is leaking.  Although roof leaks can certainly be the culprit, many times wet spots are caused by plumbing equipment, including pipes or water lines that converge in the ceiling. Plumbing Experts was recently…

Read more

According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), an above-average Atlantic hurricane season is predicted for 2021. These predictions include a 60% chance of an above-normal season, a 30% chance of a near-normal season, and a 10% chance of a below-normal season. Residents of South Florida know it’s never too early to prepare your home…

Read more

Drip.  Drip.  Drip.  This may sound familiar as one of the most common plumbing problems are leaky faucets.  When water continues to drip from a shower head, the majority of the time there is an issue with the shower valve.  Sometimes the parts have become corroded and cracked, the inner seal may have worn, or…

Read more

Residents of South Florida know Hurricane Season spans from June to November each year and preparing for a storm has become second nature.  But between readying your emergency preparedness kit and stocking up on supplies for your family, sometimes it’s easy to forget about preparing your plumbing.  Plumbing damage caused by hurricanes can cause hardship…

Read more

Truth be told, the pipes inside your home don’t last forever.  Over time, they can gradually corrode, rust, or decay, leaving you with leaks and a mess to deal with.  Here at Plumbing Experts, we are skilled at detecting and repairing problem pipes and fittings that could lead to major damage. Plumbing Experts recently responded…

Read more

Tankless water heaters are gaining popularity for helping to create a more energy efficient home.  But what exactly is a tankless water heater and is it better than a traditional tank-based water heater?  Plumbing Experts has been installing tankless water heaters across residences in South Florida for several years, and are experts in helping to…

Read more

Spring is here and so is peak home-selling season!  If you’re planning on selling your home, you may be dreading the inevitable home inspection.  What will the inspector find within the walls of my home that could potentially sink the sale? Well here at Plumbing Experts, we understand that selling a house can be stressful,…

Read more

Did you know here at Plumbing Experts we are leak detection experts?  One of the ways in which we look for leaks is via a process known as Electronic Leak Detection.  We dig tunnels under buildings and houses in order to replace water pipes, or sewer lines within the tunnel.  We offer leak detection up…

Read more

Bidets have been common throughout Europe, Asia, and South America, but now they are becoming increasing popular in the US.  Why?  Well, unless your idea of getting squeaky clean is to wipe yourself with dry paper, a bidet is the obvious choice.  Let’s think about this logically.  We use water to clean our bodies, why…

Read more
1

fav